This year, I once again came up with happy reasons why October is a month to look forward to. Here they are:
1. It’s Oliver’s birthday month! It’s his 29th birthday tomorrow, October 1.
2. Escuela Legarda Field Trip at Davao Crocodile Park in Manila on Saturday, October 2.
It’s going to be a fun day out with the kulitly cute kids of Escuela Legarda:-)
3. Potluck party/get-together with my since time immemorial friends on Saturday eve:-)
Okay, we’re not complete in this picture but I hope we could have our complete barkada pic taken soon:-) It’s chicken marshala night again to celebrate more than a decade of friendship:-)
4. Michelle’s birthday treat on Friday next week:-) I hope it’ll be at Conti’s:-)
5. Kuya Bryan and Ness’ wedding on the 8th. It is going to be a lovely day as two people will finally tie the knot with God and their loved ones as special witnesses. Church ceremony will be at Manila Cathedral and the reception will be at Villa Imaculada.
6. Our 8th Anniversary on October 21. Insane as it seems but I’m still celebrating it despite our being heaven and earth apart from each other. Like the past years, I’ll be celebrating it with his family again:-) I love you Nhie!
7. My parents’ wedding anniversary on the 30th. Despite Papa not being around physically anymore to celebrate it with us, this day is still something to look forward to and celebrate. After all, without this special day, my sister and I might not be here on earth and enjoying the beauty of life. I love my mama and papa so much:-)
8. Enchanted Kimbum (as what Frey said) on the 31st with the Retiro family!
I am sooo looking forward to this surefire fun day with my family!
Now that’s one great fun month to look forward to!
Note: repost (october 2010)